First things first–I’m so glad you’re here! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this little space and have cultivated a community of outdoor enthusiasts, international travelers, and hikers. I prioritize organized travel both on and off the beaten path that encourages making the most of paid time off. As someone with a full time job but incurable wanderlust, I am always looking for bucket list trips with a mix of weekend getaways. I also love featuring my amazing home state of North Carolina. Get in touch, let’s chat about how we can work together!
why work with me?
My goal here at Ashley on the Move is to provide young professionals with the inspiration and tools to explore the world on their budget and their timeframe without giving up a rewarding career. Oh, and bonus points if we can bring our dog.
what you can expect from Ashley on the Move:
- something between budget and luxury
- hiking + national parks
- boutique hotels + unique Airbnbs
- epic adventures with a side of sass
- mix of tourist areas and off the beaten path
- veggies but also a hot dog and margaritas (not necessarily in the same meal, but hey I’d try it!)
- honesty + sarcasm
- avoiding small talk, always